- Heavy duty steel wall construction
- Includes 2x magnetic mount power boards, each with 4 power outlets and 2 USB ports, ideal for power tools, chargers, etc
- 2 Power board cable access ports
- Steel pegboard rear wall to organise frequently used tools
- 2 Built-in 600mm LED lights
- Fixed full length shelf
- Dual gas strut security panel stays
- Security panel folds away into hutch
Internal locking system for extra security
SP makes it easy to expand your tool kits storage as the time comes.
This power top hutch fits on top of the 73" USA Sumo Series 21 drawer roller cabinet and two side cabinets can be added to both sides.
Full Combined Dimensions: 3250w x 622d x 1752h (1954h with castors)
NEW FEATURES ACROSS THE RANGE
- DOUBLE WALL SUPER DUTY CONSTRUCTION – all
USA Sumo Series boxes use 1.5mm (14.5ga) steel
construction as standard. That’s more steel than like
for like competitors
- EXTRA HEIGHT – technicians seem to be getting
taller every generation. SP Tools has stepped it up
and increased the head clearance height on our USA
Sumo Series Hutches. We have set the new clearance
at 1855mm (6’1”).
- ON-BOARD POWER – charge and store all your cordless
tools, lighting, and diagnostic equipment. SP Tools
has created a unique on-board magnetic attachment
system so you can move and use your power where
ever you need.
- SUPER DUTY CASTERS – all USA Sumo Series storage
system use the unique spring-loaded super duty caster.
Each caster is capable of supporting 400kg.
- SP MAX BBS DRAWER SLIDES – the drawer slides in
the new USA Sumo series have lifted us to a new level
of capacity over and above our existing BBS. They are
rated at 60Kg per drawer and 120kg per drawer on the
wider and deeper drawers
- SP ONE-TOUCH CLIKLOK – the new drawer retention
system has an easy one touch single handed release
and open function. The perfect combination to keep
the drawers securely closed, but easy to open
- UV POWDER COATING – the USA Sumo Series uses the
latest technology in Ultraviolet (UV) powder coating.
We have combined the advantages of thermosetting
powder coatings with those of liquid ultraviolet cure
12 Month Warranty
SP Tool Boxes are covered against manufacturing defects or faulty materials. This warranty does not cover
overloading, abuse, misuse and/or normal wear and tear. Tool chests are designed for use in a workshop situation. The warranty does not cover the use of chests in a mobile situation with the exemption of our mobile solutions storage. This warranty is in addition to what is covered in the Trade Practices Act (Aust), all state and territory laws and regulations and the Fair Trading Act (NZ). All warranty claims must be returned to an authorised SP dealer, freight pre-paid and packed to avoid transportation damage. If the claim is rejected, the product will be returned to the customer at their expense.