INCREASED POWER OUTPUT
Now even more powerful, this compact and super quiet SP Inverter Generator is ideal for electronic, camping, leisure activities and trade applications.
- Max Watts: 2300w (Starting Power)
- Rated Watts: 1800w (Running Power)
- Power Outlets: 1 (15amp)
- Power: 50Hz/240v
- LwA 80-91 dBa (LAeq 60dBa)*
(* The LAeq noise level is calculated on ¼ load at 7mt for continuous operation in a non-sound reflecting environment)
- Tank Capacity: 4L
- Starting System: Pull
- Net Weight: 21kg
- Operating Hours: 6.3h at 50% Load
- Torini 4 stroke engine
- 3 in 1 multi-function control
- Engine smart control (ESC)
- 32 bit inverter core
- Low running noise
- 12 Volt outlet
- Parallel connection capable
- Robust construction
- Easy oil-change compartment
- Meets strict Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Proposed Australian Emissions Standards & strict Californian pollution laws and environmental protection standards.
- Dimensions: 499 x 285 x 455mm
ALL SP INVERTER GENERATORS FEATURE A:
- Patented Torini engine with a large volume muffler to increase fuel efficiency and reduce noise
- Patented permanent magnet inverter generator with ESC which intelligently controls rpm to further reduce noise and fuel consumption
- Patented 3 way cooling system to lower running temperature and extend engine life
- Patented exhaust gas circulation system where exhaust gas passes through 2 cavities for double oil separation, thus decreasing oil consumption and extending engine life
INDUSTRIAL TORINI ENGINE
At the heart of the SP generator range, Torini Industrial Engines offer maximum
power with maximum reliability.
Equipped with cast iron bore, overhead valve
technology & large capacity oil reservoir
ensures years of trouble free operation.
- Fast Starting
- Transistorised Ignition
- Smooth Operation
- OHV (Over Head Valve)
- High Efficiency
- Low Oil Protection
Unit Dimensions: 499 x 285 x 455mm
SP Powered Equipment: 3 Year Engine Warranty - Commercial Use
(4 Year Engine Warranty - Domestic Use)
SP powered equipment fitted with Torini Engines are warranted for 12 months against manufacturing defects or faulty materials. The
Torini engine itself has an extended warranty period of 36 months, on major engine components, crankcase, cylinder, piston, crankshaft,
conrod etc. Ungoverned Race Engines are not covered by this warranty.
Any warranty repairs are limited to the warranty fault identified and as such will not include any other faults due to misuse, abuse, failure
to maintain, fair wear and tear or the replacement of serviceable items such as oil, spark plugs, air filters, fuel etc..